Capgemini has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Capgemini Recruitment 2022:
Capgemini is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- 50% across 10th, 12th, and Graduates
- Highest qualification should be B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment/selection process
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clientS opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
||INR 400,000.00 - INR 750,000.00 per Annum
|Salary Break-up / Additional Info
Three different offerings:
- Analyst: 4.25 Lacs (4 LPA + 25k one-time incentive)
- Analyst (Differential Offering): 5.75 Lacs (5.5 LPA+ 25k one-time incentive)
- Senior Analyst: 7.5 LPA
Capgemini is hiring the best technical graduates emerging out of top engineering colleges to join us and become an integral part of our workforce.
As a part of Capgemini Exceller program, you will get to work with diverse teams, cross-functional projects & join a collaborative network of peers and mentors; working together for sustainable solutions for customers.
If being a part of & thriving in the ever-changing landscape of today’s technology world excites you, Capgemini is the place to be.
- Contribute to a global business and technology teams responsible for developing and delivering innovative technology offerings and solutions
- Designs, develops, modifies and helps in maintaining the basic modules based on functional and system requirements
- Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment researching and utilizing new and emerging technologies to meet customer requirements
- Strong programming skills, as well as the ability to review complex code bases written by others
- Strong architecture and design background and keen business sense
- Communication: You should possess strong communication skills for effective interactions with project partners.
- Collaboration: You should demonstrate good interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Flexibility: You should be willing to skill-up in multiple technologies and work in any Capgemini city location and travel as required.
- Initiative: You should be able to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently
- Other Skills: Good analytical and problem-solving skill
Training Agreement - Candidates joining as Analyst will have to sign a training agreement for two years with the organization (on the day of joining)
Apply Link: https://app.joinsuperset.com/join/#/signup/student/jobprofiles/5bf26482-c256-4b85-95ae-085db5c6838e