Microsoft hiring 2023 Graduate for SDE | 2022
Airtel hiring Software Engineers Freshers and Graduates | CTC : 15 - 30 Lakhs
Technical Program Manager Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates
Multiple Locations, India
Savesave Technical Program Manager Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates to job cart
- Job number1384911
- Date postedNov 23, 2022
- ProfessionProgram Management
- Role typeIndividual Contributor
- Employment typeFull-Time
- Work siteMicrosoft on-site only
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects across several Microsoft products such as MS Teams, MS Office and Azure in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Technical Program Managers are responsible for delivering technological solutions for the product. You work on the feature planning and design, manage the specifications of their development, and monitor their on-going operation to better understand customer experiences. You work collaboratively with teammates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. You communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a technical program manager, some of the questions which you would be addressing through your role are:
- Who is the customer?
- What customer problem am I addressing?
- What success metrics should I define to enforce high quality of my service (% Availability, latency (in MS) etc.)
- After defining success metrics, how do I identify areas to drive improvement and prioritize solutions that yield maximum benefit?
- How does my solution scale to the customers’ needs?
The role entails the following aspects:
- Defining Product architecture: Defining integrated solutions for technical needs across areas such as scale, build out, capacity, performance, etc.
- Defining and executing product strategy: Develop technical understanding of the underlying platform, gaps and opportunities, gather requirements to drive the vision, strategy and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Building and evolving the product: Build understanding of business scenarios and technical complexities – to motivate & drive design improvements and increase applicability & platform reliability.
- Currently pursuing bachelor's, master's, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with at least one year remaining after internship.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in feature design and feasibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Apply Link: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/1384911/Technical-Program-Manager-Full-Time-Opportunity-for-University-Graduates