Airtel hiring Software Engineers Freshers and Graduates | CTC : 15 - 30 Lakhs
Software Engineering Full Time Opportunity for University Graduates
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft.
You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve
more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience.
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience
where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career
opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a
growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best
each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey
with us today!
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software
solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical
guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also
be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods
and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to design, development and testing of next-generation software which
will empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
• Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
• Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
• Seeks feedback and applies internal or industry best practices to improve his or her technical
• Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, computer science or related field with minimum CGPA of 7/10. (No Backlogs)
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.